Should You Attempt Mildew Removal or Hire a House Cleaning Specialist?
Creating a mildew-free environment at home is a tough job. Mildew is a microorganism that grows and builds colonies very quickly without leaving visible signs of its existences. Usually, homeowners notice the mold growth in their house when the infection has already been fatal and created health and structural damage risks. Some indicators that can be signs of the mold existence are intensified health problems in the elderly or the young such as headache, sneezing, sore throat, allergic reactions, rashes, asthma or respiratory problems. Additionally, the indicators can also be damaged furniture, fabric, and property, or the presence of a mildew smell.